Huakan International Mining strategically holds 100% of the Boundary Project. Located in the Osoyoos & Greenwood Mining Division of British Columbia.
Caramelia Gold Property
- Located 5 km north of Rock Creek on Hwy 3, 30km west of Greenwood, BC
- ~500 hectares, owned 100% by Huakan, subject to varying, non- overlapping NSR’s
- British Columbia’s First Dividend Paying Lode Gold Mine (“Camp McKinney”)
- Historic production of 82,000 ounces of Gold at 20.4 g/t Au from the Cariboo-Amelia vein to a depth of 170 m
- No current resource, but high grade gold mineralization on the bottom level (31 g/t) and mesothermal gold-bearing quartz vein system that is open at depth